I hereby apply for membership in ARZENU/ official name of branch and country:
Surname: _______________________ First Name: _____________________
Address: _______________________ Street:, #: ______________________
City: _______________________ ZIP: ___ __________________
Telephone: _______________________ Cell: _______________________
Fax: _______________________ Email: _______________________
Congregation: _______________________ Date of Birth ______________________
Name of Spouse/
Zionism, the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, brought about the establishment of the State of Israel, and views a Jewish, Zionist, democratic and secure State of Israel to be the expression of the common responsibility of the Jewish people for its continuity and future.
The foundations of Zionism are:
1. The unity of the Jewish people, its bond to its historic homeland Eretz Yisrael, and the centrality of the State of Israel and Jerusalem, its capital, in the life of the nation;
2. Aliyah to Israel from all countries and the effective integration of all immigrants into Israeli Society.
3. Strengthening Israel as a Jewish, Zionist and democratic state and shaping it as an exemplary society with a unique moral and spiritual character, marked by mutual respect for the multi-faceted Jewish people, rooted in the vision of the prophets, striving for peace and contributing to the betterment of the world.
4. Ensuring the future and the distinctiveness of the Jewish people by furthering Jewish, Hebrew and Zionist education, fostering spiritual and cultural values and teaching Hebrew as the national language;
5. Nurturing mutual Jewish responsibility, defending the rights of Jews as individuals and as a nation, representing the national Zionist interests of the Jewish people, and struggling against all manifestations of anti-Semitism;
6. Settling the country as an expression of practical Zionism.
I hereby declare that I support the Jerusalem Program of the WZO, its aims and goals; that I am a Jew and at least 18 years of age. Further, I support the Constitution of my country's constituent ARZENU organization and of the WZO.